Effective August 1st, 2011, we have updated our price list for all products. The weakness of the Euro compared to the relative strength of the Swiss Franc has forced us to reprice all listings using Swiss Francs.
For our clients, this means that:
- Listings have been updated; make sure you have a look at them
- Reseller discount rates and reseller policies will stay the same
- If you purchase licenses through PayPal, the currency conversion will happen behind the scenes, so no need to worry
- If you purchase licenses through international wire transfers, we will tell you the new bank accounts to use and they must be in CHF instead of EUR
- During the transition period (August 2011) we will still accept payments in EUR for existing, open opportunities
To make your life easier, we included a new currency converter on the Loway Shop page and will be glad to answer all your questions.