Jobs at Loway
Note: Application closed. Thank you for your interest.
Junior Support Engineer (m/f)
We are looking for a motivated Junior Support Engineer
who is willing to learn the ins and outs of Asterisk-based contact centres and who will support our worldwide network of resellers and customers.
The job is mostly based in our main offices in Stabio, as all support activities are run remotely.
- Supporting our prospect and customer base through multiple channels, from e-mail to Remote Access / SSH
- Writing and enhancing existing technical/process documentation
- Tracking an maintaining existing product integrations
- Reporting on common issues and interesting special cases
- Facilitating production debugging by the dev team
- Suggesting product improvements to improve user experience
- Willingness to learn
- Fluent English, written and spoken
- High degree of self-initiative, flexibility and ability to work independently and responsibly
- Elements of Linux system administration
- Comfortable with Linux shell and scripting languages
Extra points for:
- Previous knowledge of Asterisk / VoIP
- Working knowledge of the German language
- Knowledge of HTML and Java, Clojure, Ruby or Go
- Involved with Open-Source projects
Interested? Check our Jobs & Careers page to apply.